Some exciting news. Dane gave us a smile on Friday, June 27th at their pedi appt. It was pretty cute and was one of those, "we're pretty sure that was his first non-gas smile." Anyways, he gave Grandma D about 3 half smiles last night, so we're pretty sure they aren't all gas. Dane hasn't given out too many yet, but I'm trying every day. :) This morning right after I was done with his 8 a.m. feeding, Reed was looking at me and I did that silly talk I do with the boys and he smiled. I was shocked and he did it again, so I was smacking Rob (to wake him up) and then I figured there wasn't a prayer that Reed would smile again, but he did and Rob saw it...so it wasn't just a dream. It was really cute. Of course, we all tried to get some again for the rest of the day, with no luck. :) So excited to see those first smiles though...it was great.
I can't wait to get some smile pictures now. I'll post them as soon as we get some of them awake. We have several smiles while they were sleeping, but those don't count. They are dreaming of formula and warm amniotic fluid or something like that. LOL! Not mommy or daddy's face...
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment