The boys are 6 weeks old today. Pretty amazing they've been in our lives this long! They are growing so fast and we're all getting used to each other's schedules (or more that Rob, the dogs and I are getting used to whatever the boys want...) :)
I can't believe it is already the 4th of July either. We're spending time with family tomorrow and friends on Saturday. I think it will be lots of fun. We might even take a trip to Aunt Carrie's pool, even though mommy and the boys will just watch and might even spend some time inside if it is too hot outside. I love fireworks and can't wait to see them. We have a great view of the Tuscola fireworks from our backyard, so we might watch them here.
We weighed the boys today and here are the stats:
Dane (Baby B) birth 6 lbs., 1 oz.
6 weeks: 9 lbs., 10 oz.
Reeder (Baby A) birth 4 lbs., 11 oz.
6 weeks: 8 lbs., 8 oz.
I'll try to post some of their "All American" shots soon! Some of them are pretty darn cute, though I know I'm biased.
7.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment