7.28.2008

Smiles

It has been so cute these past couple days. Dane is finally starting to smile a lot more. Reed has been smiling a lot for a few weeks now, but Dane would just look at you and get a serious face, raise his right eyebrow and take it all in. Yesterday, he was getting so excited to see and hear his momma. It totally melted my heart. We were working around the house (and even managed to organize the "junk" room) and my mom was keeping an eye on the boys. Every time I would walk in the room, Dane would just smile really big and kick his legs like he was so excited that I came back. It was sooooooo cute!! Reed hasn't done that for me yet, but I'm sure it's coming, he is one happy baby, when it isn't time to sleep. :)

Anyways, just had to share that, because it is so much fun to see them change every day. I can't believe how much things have changed in just a few short months.

Here are a few more smile pictures of the boys...can't see enough of these!











No comments: