2.01.2009

Superbowl Sunday...the first one

Dane and Grandma Darlene

Reed and Grandma Ann

Boyd cheezin' it up for the camera. He was probably trying to be all cute to get up on Aunt Kelli's laptop...


Boyd in his wagon

Boyd helping Reed with toys in the wagon.

Reed and Dane posing for Daddy.

Dane found the wagon and started to climb in...he thought it was great fun.


Grandma reading a book to Boyd and Dane. Dane might have been chomping on part of the book.


Jenny and Bart invited us over to their house for the Superbowl. We had lots of yummy food and some of us watched the game...others (like me) just played on the computer and watched babies play on the floor. :) I did watch parts of the game, as it was a good nailbiter there for a bit and I have to admit, I love the commercials.

No comments: