2.22.2009

9 months


Reed (L) and Dane (R)


They loved the dog.


Freedom!!! They went 100 miles an hour when put on their tummies for pictures.


Who's going first?


Dane loved the radio flyer race car.


So did Reed. He cheesed the second he was on the car and the camera came out.


More interested in the horn though. How do you get it to make noise?


Oh me too. I like noise!


So cute!


Adorable.


Lounging in a comfy chair.


Laid back.


Dane looks so much like a big boy and not a baby here.


Reed looks like a big boy too. What happened to the babies?


Rob, Grandma Darlene and I took the boys for their 9 month photos today...ironically enough on their 9 month birthday! They have colds and haven't been sleeping well or very happy for the past couple of days. Who can tell in these shots though? They were so cute while the photographers got their pictures and even the entire trip (to get formula, diapers, baby food, dog food, dog bones...you name it, we bought it today). It was such a fun trip. They were even good through dinner.

I do have to get a little off subject though, I have to say you know you are a parent when your child can sit in a high chair at a restaurant and projectile vomit/spit-up all over the surrounding area and it doesn't even curb your appetite. This has happened to us twice this week...sad it shows how much we go out to eat...anyways back on topic....I feel sorry for the clean up crew. :( My kids like to leave a mark already.

Tomorrow is the big check-up day. Will report after that (if the 9 month old bosses let me). Whoo hoo...no shots for 3 more months.

Hope you all have a great start to your week. :) We're hoping for a good 5 hours or even all night around these parts. Colds really stink and keep the boys up a lot. :( Can't wait til we're out of major cold season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months!!!! I love all the pictures. :) They are so handsome!

SevenLionsQueen said...

so so so so so so so to the power infinity adorable!!! I know they grow so fast and you wonder where did my baby disappear!!! We should meet soon, now that the weather is getting better. The babies can play more interactively now!!