2.11.2009

Some updates

Things are going well with the boys. They are crawling and both pulling up, Dane to his feet and Reed mostly to his knees. Reed did pull up to his feet twice last night, while I was on my cell phone. He REALLY wants my cell phone. :) It's so exciting to see them change so much every day.

Mom and I were in a minor wreck yesterday. Well I consider it minor, because no one was hurt, but her car has quite a bit of damage. I just picked her up for lunch and we hadn't even gone a block and were going through University and Coler (right by the ED), heading east on University when another driver ran through a red light and hit mom's car. None of us were hurt, just a little shaken up and of course it was busy and everything took forever. We're still not sure what the damages are on the car. She'll definatley need a new hood and a new right side, the part above the wheel. Not sure what else is wrong, it was leaking antifreeze, so we're pretty sure something will need to be fixed there too. Ugh! For some reason, our know-it-all insurance agent got involved and messed everything up. It wasn't a bad afternoon, even with the wreck, until her stupid butt got involved. All she ended up doing was making sure that we either switch agents or switch companies all together. My family has done business with Country forever, but this lady just made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to work for us, so we're getting a new agent or a new company.

This has been a week for odd things to happen. Rob and I had just got the boys to sleep on Sunday night and all the sudden we heard a thud with a splat right after. Knowing that couldn't be good, we ran to the laundry room. Our Sam's sized laundry detergent had spilled all over the floor. First time I've ever seen standing laundry detergent. It went EVERYWHERE and is really hard to mop up. I'm pretty sure we'll never get it all up. I was just about caught up on laundry too.

Hope you all have a more calm week than this one has been! :)

No comments: