I liked way too many of the 1st Christmas ornaments this year...I made myself stop at 3 each. I know, I have a problem.
Still trying to wake up, so they can go play at Darla's house.
Passes inspection by Dane
Tastes fine to Reed.I guess we'll keep them. By "them", I mean the ornaments. :)
This was Rob's favorite. Super baby. :) We got four of the ornaments at Kohl's for 20% off too, so that was kinda nice. :)
Baby's First Christmas. I thought this one was cute and it's a series.
There is always something that is hard to find and this ornament was it! It was sold out everywhere, even online it was selling for almost double the selling price. I'm nuts, but not that nuts (or that desperate...yet). Rob wasn't busy that afternoon, so he called to the Hallmark stores I hadn't gone to already. Jenny checked in town at our local stores that carry Hallmark Christmas ornaments. One of the stores Rob called had one, and they were willing to hold it along with another ornament that I couldn't find. I headed there after work. I was about ready to call stores in Mattoon to see if they had one of the baby bottle ornaments. Turns out, I went in to the store that was holding my other two ornaments and they had found an extra baby bottle ornament, so they had two for me. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! I was so excited, that seriously made my day. I told them thank you about a million times and headed home totally happy I found all the ornaments and didn't have to order them or run to another town to get it.Here are all three of them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment