Reed with his first Christmas stocking.
Dane with his first Christmas stocking.
Reed looking very interested in one of Rob's gifts. :)
Dane with one of their gifts. (I hate sideways pictures and will fix this and some others one day when I'm not tired and lazy...so don't hold your breath...)
Kelli with one of her gifts. An MP4 player.
Rob with his stocking.
Notice, Boyd is sticking his fingers up his nose. We took three pictures and this was the best of the three. I'm guessing he is getting to that fun age where pictures will be interesting, to say the least now.
Reed sitting up like a big boy.
New car seats for the extra car. Whoo hoo!
I think Dane was really intrigued that the pig vibrated and played music. I love his face here. It was really late and they were WAY over stimulated on Christmas night when we got home.
Merry Christmas, I love my worm.
Dane and Daddy. Dane's eye looks bad in these. I think being around lots of people made it act up at Christmas.



1 comment:
Yay for big boy seats!!
Post a Comment