August 4th was my first day back at work and it went pretty well. Everyone was so nice, they came and said hello and asked about the babies. I'm sure they were excited to give me back my work too. :) It's going to take some time to get back in the swing of things and hopefully this tired brain will continue to function at least at 50% capacity.
Talk to me on Friday and see how tired and grouchy I am...HA HA! I plan on catching up on some Z's this weekend...and maybe scrapbooking some too, if the baby bosses allow it.
Hope you are all having a good week.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
1 comment:
Hope you are doing well at work and having adult time!
I've been scrapbooking during naps and it's amazing how much I can finish! Page kits are the trick for me!
Post a Comment