8.03.2008

Another change at the farm

The fences have been here for 60 years maybe...So it is going to look funny for a long time without them. One was really leaning over and so we decided rather than trying to keep rigging it up everytime the wind blows, we'd just take them out. This bothered one of my sisters more than all the inside changes to the house. So far, it hasn't bothered me a bit. Tomorrow when I come home from work, it will probably catch me off guard. :)


The leaning fence, with all kinds of weeds and I heard even some poision ivy!














Taking out the posts--they were really in there!
























































This ugly bush, just won't die.





























Bye, bye ugly bush.










The tree on the left is dead and they thought about taking it down, but it was too close to the well and some power lines.

1 comment:

Myriah said...

WOW! How will I tell people which house is yours now? It's going to be so different next time I drive by!