5.31.2009

Yes, another zoo


We started out the day with Dane playing in the bathtub and then falling into it. It seems like every time that Dane falls he is always busting his lip or biting his lip, thus lots of blood and lots of crying. This day he really busted his lip, it looked awful. Poor kid. He wouldn't even chew on a cold rag, which usually makes him feel better. So he went most of the morning looking like he was in a good fight.


Yay! We made it to the zoo. Yes another zoo, this is the 3rd one in the span of two months. Mom, Jenny, all of the boys and I had never been. Bart and Rob had been, but it was years ago.

Ape (I think) :)

Hippo

Reed relaxing in his stroller.

Boyd and Bart on a frog.
I love its feet.

I thought they were extinct...

Ha Ha, loved this sign. Well Rob did, I would never think such a thing was funny. (right!)


Polar Bear, he was chillin' by his water and would take some drinks and then stretch out. There was another one that walked around a lot. The guide said that they walk a lot every day.

Dane, another pissed off and tired look. :)

Stroller got him.


Reed and Daddy...after they went to the chimp exhibit. :)

No comments: