1.22.2009

8 months!

Reed

Ahh, Reed likes the bear.

Sweet baby boy.

Bad bear.

Both of the sweet boys playing with their bears.

Most pictures turn out like this now...

Or like this...

Dane



Tasty fingers


It was much more fun to show their rears and look over the edge than any silly pictures.


Pissed off. I think I took away something he could have. Mean Mommy.

Ok, life is much better now.


Fiona wanted in on the pictures too, but she is much older than 8 months and definately doesn't want touched by babies or dogs.




Rob says this is like his model photo. He looks so sweet.



Dane was having a REALLY good time tonight. The wider his mouth is open, the happier the boys is. :)

Giving stink eye to the bear.


Ok, tired of pictures now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months boys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! I like the model pose too. Kiss the boys for me. Love Grandma Carleen