They didn't enjoy their costumes this year.

Reed expressing his displeasure.

Dane hates vegetables. LOL!
These are their Halloween outfits, they went over much better. Reed (L) and Dane (R).
Dane with the bears from Ann and Mary. No pictures of Reed with the bears, he wouldn't let us lie him down.
Dane was one happy boy as long as he was being held.

Tigger came to trick or treat us. :)
Reed, Boyd and Dane with Bart
Reed is also much happier with his aunt and his cute Halloween socks.

Reed expressing his displeasure.

Dane hates vegetables. LOL!
These are their Halloween outfits, they went over much better. Reed (L) and Dane (R).
Dane with the bears from Ann and Mary. No pictures of Reed with the bears, he wouldn't let us lie him down.
Dane was one happy boy as long as he was being held.
Tigger came to trick or treat us. :)
Reed, Boyd and Dane with Bart
Reed is also much happier with his aunt and his cute Halloween socks.This was Dane and Reed's first Halloween and their costumes didn't go over so well. I don't really think it was because of the costumes, I think it was more of them being needy and not feeling well. They still look cute, even with the frowning faces. :)
Dane and Reed = 5.5 months
Boyd = almost 14 months

1 comment:
They are adorable in their costumes. I think at this age, the costumes are for us LOL I am sure next year will go much better :)
Post a Comment