We live in a small town and over this past weekend, we went out to lunch at a local restaruant. As usual, we get some "Are they twins?" and some general attention and we usually hear that so and so in their family has twins. Really not a big deal, I usually don't get annoyed, unless people get really nosey.
So it was just me and the boys at the table and this older woman comes over and is talking to me about the boys, asking their names and such. She said that she was a twin and has a brother and told me how much she loved being a twin. Then she handed me money. I was like we don't need this, but thanks and she said I give money to all twins that I meet and she wouldn't take no for an answer.
It was something I've never experienced before. It was nice, but I would never think to do that.
So anyways, I just had to share. There are nice people out there still. I feel lucky that quite a few of them are in my little town.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment