9.22.2008

four months old










Today the boys are four months old. They are growing so fast and changing daily. They will get a four month check-up at the doctor, but their first shots were later and then the doctor didn't have any time open that worked with our schedules, so their appointment will be more like a 5 month appointment. :) Oh well, I was thinking of delaying shots anyway, so this is just a happy medium. :)

The boys gave mommy a very nice and welcome treat last night. They slept from 10:30 p.m. - 5:50 a.m. I believe that is the longest they've slept consecutively through the night so far. WHOO HOO! The only reason they woke up this morning was because I woke them...in fact Dane is back asleep right now. He ate and that just wears the poor boy out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months!!

Unknown said...

Happy four months!