11.28.2008

Black Friday shopping is so not worth it.

I'm not a good shopper and we decided to run to the mall at midnight to see what they had on sale. So not worth it. I'm still awake and stuff was on sale, but it wasn't as close to free as I expect it to be this late in the night. :( The mall was as busy as I'd ever seen it...ever...even when it opened. There were cars and people everywhere.

I'm a late night, no people around shopper. And it needs to be really close to $1.00 if I have to hunt and fight for it.

So yeah, tomorrow is going to come way to fast and the boys will want fed and I will want to sleep and I will sit my butt at home while the other crazy shoppers will be getting good deals and I will just wait for full-price, less crazy shopping. Online sounds good right about now.

I hope the rest of you are enjoying a turkey induced coma overnight. :)

No comments: